Followers

Friday, August 12, 2022

Carol's Surgery

Things were pretty wet this morning.  It had rained some during the night.  The garden looked pretty good.  I didn't have to do any watering.  I had my usual breakfast.  Carol wasn't to eat anything because of the surgery We drove to Richfield this morning 

We were a little early, so we drove through Richfield and then came back and parked in front of the above building, we walked into the surgical part where Carol registered.  We went into one of the exam rooms.  The nurse took her blood pressure and asked her a lot of questions.  She went into the surgical room, and I waited in the exam room.  Someone took me to the surgical room.  The surgery went well.  One of the assistants explained the remote that she would use to control the pain.   We went to the car.  I was to drive.  I drove to Auroa.  I pulled to the side of the road.  Carol drove the rest of the way home.  When we got home, we had lunch.  I watered the baskets and plants with rain water. I was going to do some weeding in the garden, but it started to rain.  
I put out another bucket to catch the rainwater coming off the roof.
It rained quite a lot and got the sidewalk wet.   Water was running off the roof and filled the buckets.
I made this step for Carol.   It should make it easier for her to get in bed.0

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment