Followers

Friday, August 19, 2022

Blessed Rain

It was quite dark this morning when I got up.  I turned on the front porch light and I could see the sidewalk.  It was wet.  Later when I looked, it was gently raining.  After breakfast it had rained quite a bit.   

There is a patch of tiny puncture vine growing north of house three.  It is about the size of our bathroom.  They are so thick, that there isn't room to for your finger between them.  
I planted two rows of green arrow peas.  I should have planted them two weeks ago.
I took the sprayer out of the box.  I bought it yesterday.  I put it together and used the wide spray nozzle.  It took all of my round-up to make two gallons of spray.  I sprayed most of the morning glory in the garden.  I also sprayed some of the tiny annual weeds.
It rained some during the night.  When it was light enough, I took this picture of the front sidewalk.  
I had a bucket that caught the rain that came off the roof.  It filled the bucket.  You can see the water splashing.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment