Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Saturday

I was up early and read from the Book of Mormon.  Carol was in pain all night and didn't sleep at all.  She had the surgery yesterday and it bothered her all night.  I fixed her breakfast which was a fried egg on a piece of toast.  She ate most of it.  The cats got the rest of it.

The burpless cucumbers were growing.  I got some bamboo sticks and pushed them into the ground and then tied them to the bamboo.   That didn't work to well.   I then got my tomahooks and hooked it to the zip ties on the black pipe.  The above photo shows all seven plants tied up.

I opened up the lid on the nests to see if there were any eggs.  There wasn't.  I screwed the lid tight.  Some animal was digging under the southwest corner of the hen house.  The soil was recently moved. 
I pushed back the soil and put a cement block on top of it.  I think it is the work of a skunk. 
There are a lot of topaz melons.  This is one of the larger one.  They may be ready in two weeks.  Carol has been in a lot of pain this evening.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



   I watered the hanging baskets with rainwater.


No comments:

Post a Comment