Followers

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Holden Flood

 

I went out to weed in the garden.  I dug up a lot of red roots.  I took some weeds to the weed pile.  I found a lot puncture weeds.  I started to dig those out.  There were so many I needed a bucket. 

I put all of them into a large nursery can and then put them in the garbage in the garage.
I picked a nice batch of tomatoes.  Carol washed them and put them on a towel to dry.
Hibiscus are blooming now.  They have such beautiful flowers.  The bloom lasts for one day, but each day there are new flowers.    I built a step to put by Carol's bed.  It will make it a lot easier to get into bed.  She is having surgery tomorrow and she will need a way to get in and out of bed.  There was a lot of thunder this afternoon.  I made an appointment to visit Kathy Farmer.  It was water was flooding west past her driveway.  Her home is high enough to avoid the water.  There were some people placing sandbags just east of her place.  I took Carl home.  We had pancakes for supper.  The rest of the evening was watching TV.   We went to bed earlier than usual.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment