Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Unexpected Visitors

We had our usual breakfast.  My mush was gone.  I started a new batch of mush.  While it was cooking, I fed the cats.

I walked through the garden.  Everything looked good, except for the bush beans. The deer put their nose under the wire and ate the tops off several plants.

That wire cover has been on for several weeks now.
I found some welded wire and covered the south side of the bed.  I found one little bean.
I walked to the east end of the yard north of house three and house two.  There are large desert four O'clock plants in that area.
The Russian Sage is in full bloom.
Here is another specimen.   I watered some of the geraniums.  I watered the baskets with the hose. We then went to church.  All the meetings went well.  The sacrament was passed, First the bread and then the water.  There was a boy in front of us that kept two empty cups.  He put one over each eye and then squinted so he was able look through the cup.  His mother said nothing.
I picked three ears of corn for dinner.  Smoother it with butter, salt and pepper makes it very tasty.  There are no earwigs are sap beetles in the corn.  
There was a knock on the door, and what a pleasant surprise.  Jessica and Briana and Briana and her daughter were at the door.  It was such a surprise that we didn't recognize them at first.  Of course, we invited them in.  We visited in the front room. 
Before they left, I got these pictures.
I got this selfie.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment