Followers

Monday, August 1, 2022

Melon & Watermelon

 

Slept in some this morning, but was still able to read two chapters in the Book of Mormon and post in Face Book.  The chapters were pretty short.  After breakfast and some of the morning TV news, I removed all of the hoses that were on the lawn and a couple of other things.

I mowed the lawns.  I mowed around the perimeter and then mowed the front lawn; the east lawn; and then the south lawn.  I mowed some on the west lawn, but there wasn't hardly and grass to cut.
Here is the south or the backyard lawn.  It looks pretty good.  I thought I took a picture of the front yard. but it isn't here.
Several months ago, I took my sprayer to my neighbor's garage to be fixed.  He brought it back this afternoon.  He fixed the engine.  He started it up and sprayed on the ground. seems to work well.  
My Topaz melon vines are really looking good.  I watered them today.  Later I was pulling out some of the weeds and found one melon.  As I pulled more weeds, I found more melons.  The melons were on the interior of the vines.
The watermelon vines are big and healthy.  I found one very small watermelon near the end of the vine.



No comments:

Post a Comment