Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Watered Garden

I slept in this morning.  I didn't finish reading from the Book of Mormon until this afternoon.  I got the sprinklers going on the lawn.  I kept moving them until noon.

I found another monarch butterfly larva.  It has been eating out of the middle of the leaf.
Every day, I pick some old corn and feed it to the chickens,
I picked the large yellow dahlia for the house.  It was growing in the kidney.
After lunch I mixed up a batch of weed killer.  I sprayed weeds in the orchard and then sprayed the puncture weeds growing east of the truck.  There were lots of them.  Most were small, but there were a few large ones.
The trailer has many broken boards.  This is one of the screws that has to be removed to remove the board.  I don't have one that large.  This means another trip to Fillmore.
Little yellow crookneck squash are starting to develop.
I picked sweet corn for supper.  It is a little old, but really tasted good.

We are going to the Payson Utah temple in the morning.  I got everything watered.  It will be nearly ten when turn off the hose.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment