Followers

Monday, August 22, 2022

Mowed the Lawn

As soon as I finished eating, I checked the garden and then moved all of the hoses off the lawn.  I checked the oil in the lawn mower and brought it over to the garage.  The gas was low.  The gas can that I had, was nearly half full.  I filled the lawnmower and began mowing.

I mowed past this dahlia in the kidney and knocked it off.  I put in a vase for Carol.
My first load of grass and leaves.
I put all of the grass clippings and leaves in a big composting pile.
I mowed the front yard.
And then the east lawn.
And the back yard.  
This is some of the water that we collected that run off the roof.  I water the hanging baskets and plants on the porch.
The burpless cucumbers are pretty dry.  I am training them to follow the twin.  I started watering the plants in the south garden.
I watered the dry Topaz melons.   
Our cat Dusty has been missing for a couple of weeks.  I was waiting for the water to run down the rows.  Dusty came by while I was sitting in a chair.
Another photo of dusty.   
Corn on the cob is always a favorite.  I picked these this evening and Carol cooked them.  She ate one and I ate the others.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment