Followers

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Wood Working

I slept in again this morning.  We were up late last night.  This morning after breakfast, I watched two videos on channel seven about working with wood.  

There are two topaz melons growing in the same area.  There are a lot of melons in this patch.  
Yesterday, I planted two rows of green giant peas.  This morning I sprayed water on them to get them good and wet.  I hung up a couple of branches of burpless cucumbers.  Did the same for delicious cucumbers. 
Picked these this afternoon for lunch.
I made this Tomato, cheese and hamburger sandwich for lunch.  I put in my teeth and began to eat.  It took me a while, but I ate every bit of it.  
I went out to check on the chicken.  I saw one egg.  I went into the hen house to get it and found a nest that contained five more eggs.

The tree that we call the palm tree is dead.  There are a few starts coming up from the roots.  I got my Sawzall and cut it off about even with the geraniums that are growing there.  I thought that I would cut right through it, but it took a while.  The tall stem was light weight.  You can see the cut off stump just a little above center.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment