Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Protecting Beans

Some of the events and photo represents yesterday and today.  I didn't write last night because I was catching the chickens.   I picked tomatoes this morning.  There were more tomatoes in the garden than I thought there would be.  I probably pick each morning.
They look pretty good.
Later in the morning, 10:00, I went to my dentist.  I took this picture while sitting in the dental chair.  It is out the window.  I waited there for thirty minutes before my dentist came in.  The chickens were getting out of the chicken run.  They flew on the 2 by four that was holding up the fence.  The netting hung over the outside of the fence.  The landed on the fence and slipped down the netting and walked away.

Another photo after I caught some.  I caught them after dark.  I got a ladder and 
This Crimson sweet watermelon is growing.
The deer are eating these bush beans.  I built a frame on the raised bed.  I then covered it with welded wire.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment