Followers

Monday, August 29, 2022

More Monarch Larva

I was up early this morning.  It was still dark.  I showered and read a chapter in the Book of Mormon.  As it was getting light, I fed the cats.

I found the same Monarch butterfly larva that I found several days ago.
One of the larger ones is crawling on a grass leaf.
This is the smallest one.  That makes a total of three.  There is a lot of poops on the lower leaves.
I am feeding the cats by the garage door.  The flies hang around the cat food which keeps them out of the house.  I picked another batch of tomatoes.  I went to the dentist this afternoon.  They did an ex-ray that went all the way around my jaw.  The dentist will call me in a couple of weeks.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment