Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Richfield Again

I walked through the garden.  Everything looks good.  After breakfast, I watered all of the hanging baskets and shrubs.  We had to be in Richfield by ten.  It was a quarter after when we left.  We were about ten minutes late.   Carol had to fill out another paper and we were soon taken to an exam room where we met with a technician and the doctor came in and answered questions about the surgery that will happen Friday.  We then went to the Hospital where they drew some blood to see if there were any indications of a blood disease.  Instead of going home we drove to the Top Spot in Salina.  

We ordered hamburgers, fries, and drinks.  We ate them on our way home.  The burgers were the best tasting burger that we have ever eaten.  Anyway, for a long time.   After we got home we watched a little TV and relaxed some.  Carol made some chocolate pudding.  Later we had an ice cream treat, then we ate the pudding.  

I don't know why I took this picture.  I will see what it is in the morning.
Carol finished this 500-piece puzzle.  She won it at our family part on Saturday. It was 14 inches wide and 11x14 inches tall.  As it was getting dark, I watered the geraniums.  It was dark when I went out to turn off the water.  There was a truck and trailer parked in front of house one.  I walked up the road and tapped on the window.  I thought that it might be Shane England.  I wasn't.  It was a man with a trailer that contained ice.  He supplied the ice for the Lemon Wade party across the street.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment