Followers

Monday, August 15, 2022

New Beans

I moved all of the hoses off the lawn.  I watered the tubs and the hanging baskets with the rainwater.   

The above photo is of the beans.  It took a long time for them show up.  They are near the top of the hoop house.

It looks like a skunk is trying to get two the chickens.  It dug a hole near the hen house, but it wasn't able to get in.  
I watered the tubs and hanging baskets with rainwater.
I mowed the lawn without having to add gasoline.  I dumped the bags five times.  Tai Gray stopped by and visited awhile on his way back to Layton.  I needed ten more minutes to finish.
A view of the front yard.
A view of the back yard.

I cleaned the around the door of the garage.
Most of the potato racks had last year's potatoes.  I carried out two full nursery cans out to the compost pile.   I swept thatt area of the garage.  I stacked all of the potato racks.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment