Followers

Monday, September 26, 2022

More Topaz

I made three bowels of old fashion oatmeal mush.  I then discovered that there were two bowels in the fridge.  Now I have four bowels of old fashion oatmeal mush in the fridge.

This melon was picked nearly a week ago.  I removed the seeds and fed them to the chickens.  They ate all of them.  I cut each half into four parts.  I then cut off the flesh and put it into a bowl.  I ended up with a lot of melon pieces.  They didn't taste very good because they were quite warm.  After then have been in the fridge for couple of hours, they tasted much better.
I picked three more Topaz melons. I delivered two of them to two friends.  One friend was Carl Remkes.  He was walking across the room, tripped, and fell.  He made a bad scratch down the back of his left arm.  I bled and bled.  He finally got it stopped.  
I picked some cucumbers.  One was way too big for eating.  One was just right for eating.  Carol peeled it and cut it into small strips.  I dipped each piece into salad dressing.  They were tender.  I cut the big one into halves and fed them to the chickens.  The last time that I looked, the chickens had touched them.
I picked a lot of beet greens several days ago. I cooked them for over an hour.  I covered them with melted butter, and I salted them.   They tasted good.  I took the above photo, but I was a little shaky.  This evening I took a melon to a neighbor that I haven't seen before.  Nobody answered the door.  I went back two other times, and no one was home.  I finally gave it to another neighbor.  A large Alvera plant got too big for the pot.  I put the large pieces in a bigger pot,
 and the little pieces were put back in the original pot.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment