Followers

Friday, September 30, 2022

Timpanogos Temple

No sleeping in this morning.  I got up at 5:15 AM.  I woke up earlier and couldn't get back to sleep.  I got up, showered, put on my Sunday clothes and then checked out computer news. I woke Carol up at six.  I didn't have time this morning to read from the Book of Mormon.   I fed the cats and started to get breakfast ready.  It was about seven when we left Holden.  We picked up Miles and Nyleen Batty, and then drove to the temple.

We had a nice session.  The session room was full.  Mostly with the women.  We went back to the Batty home.  We ate a piece of pumpkin pie.   On the way home we bought a few things at Sam's Club.  We got a few things at Walmart.  It was a little after three when we got home.
I picked some Topaz melons.  The large one in the bottom of the photo had a large rotten spot.
I dug up the rest of the melons.  They are in a large pile to dry out.
I was trying to save it, but when I cut into it, it was rotten the whole way.  I cut it in half and gave it to the chickens.  
I cut a watermelon in half.  I took it into the house and took a taste of it.  I was very sweet.  I gave it to the chickens.
I gave the rotten Topaz melon to the chickens.  The chickens eat the seeds.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment