Followers

Friday, September 2, 2022

Mowed and Watered

 As soon as breakfast was over, I removed the hoses and other items off the lawn.  

There was a broken branch from the Hawthorn tree that was laying on the ground.  I got my small hand saw and began to cut off the broken part.  I wasn't able to cut it off.  I got my skill saw and a couple of extension cords.  I cut off the branches and then cut the rest of the branch right next to the tree.  I should have taken the picture before I cut it off.  
I mowed the lawn and dumped the baskets.  I dumped the baskets three times.  
I dumped the baskets on this compost pile.
This is the back lawn after mowing.
This is the east lawn after mowing.
This is the front lawn after mowing.  I finished my reading from the Book of Mormon.

I spent most of the afternoon watering the plants in the north garden.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment