Followers

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Twenty-five Quarts

Breakfast as usual.  As soon as it was over, we started to cook the tomatoes, peppers, celery, onions, and parsley.  

We put the tomatoes into three separate pots.   We cooked them until they were soft.  I shredded the onions, peppers, and celery. 
 I cut the parsley with scissors to make small pieces.  
I put the cooked vegetables in a sieve and removed the solid pieces.  I poured the juice into a large bucket.
Two pans full of the tomatoes and other vegetables cooking.  They were boiled for thirty minutes.  They then went to the juicer sieve.
While the vegetables were cooking, I went Cluff's to get some food.  I got a taco salad for Carol. a large hamburger for me, and then an order of French fries.  The above photo shows part of the inside of Cluff's.
Another photo.
A photo in the pantry from the right.
A photo from the left.

After supper, I printed a sheet of thirty return addresses for Carol.  I then printed a sheet of thirty labels with the numbers 2022.  One was stuck on each bottle indicating that the vegetable juice was made this year.  One of our neighbors, brought us some cake.  It was very good.  She visited for a short time.  Richard called about his kidney problem.  His doctor told him to drink more water.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment