Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Hot Hot Weather

After breakfast, I did some watering in the south garden.

It has been so hot that my squash plants are wilted.  
This watermelon had split some.  I broke it into two halves.  I then went into the house and got me a spoon.  I ate some of it, but it was not very sweet.   The chickens would eat the seeds.  I just left it in the garden. 
I fed the cats this afternoon.  The big cat won't let the other cats eat.  The one in the picture kept his paw on another cats.  I was hoping to get a picture of that, but I was too late.
This late afternoon, I picked the tomatoes.  I was surprised that I got a full bucket.  We are giving these to Nylen Batty tomorrow.  I went to the post office tonight to get the cucumber bucket.   Jac Stephenson was sitting on his front porch.  I stopped at his house for a short visit.  He gave Carol a large bag of books for her to read.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment