Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Payson Temple

 As soon as breakfast was over I walked out to the garden.  I picked two ripe Topaz melons, five or six burpless cucumbers.  I thought that I took a couple of pictures.  I checked my phone, and I couldn't find any,

It was a little after eight we left Holden to go to Payson.  We were there pretty early.  But it didn't take long for the chapel to fill.  We had a good session and headed for home.  We stopped Wendy's for two hamburgers, one order of fries, and two diet Pepsi's.  We stopped in Nephi for gas.  It was raining some, by the time we got to Mills.
Couldn't see the mountains because of the rain. The tall cell phone two was visible from the road.
Past Nephi it was raining pretty hard.  The windshield wipers were at full speed to keep the rain off the windshield.
Another picture going up to the Scipio summit from Scipio.
Carol washed the tomatoes.
I cleaned the seeds from the Topaz melons and put them on a newspaper to dry.  This evening we prepared Topaz melons, cucumbers, and tomatoes for the ward harvest dinner. The food was good.  It rained some during the dinner.  We spent the rest of the evening at home.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment