Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2022

Church


I got up at five and started the roast in the crock pot.  That took me about ten minutes.  I then went back to bed.  It was nearly seven when I got up.  Soon after that Carol was up, I showered, got dressed, and then fed the cats.  Carol peeled the carrots and potatoes.  We always listen to the radio on Sunday morning.  I made some tapioca pudding.  I went to choir practice which started at nine.  I left choir practice and went home to get Carol.  We were still early for sacrament meeting.  The talks were good, and the priesthood lesson went well.

Dinner was ready.  We got it all on the table and set down to a good dinner.

I found this topaz melon which had been partially eaten by a deer.
I checked around some fount this ripe topaz melon.  It smelled good but had a little rotted spot underneath.  I washed the dirt off the melon and then put it in the garage fridge.  I did a little watering in the garden.   We watched some Sunday afternoon channel eleven shows.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment