Followers

Monday, September 5, 2022

Robert's Help

Up late again last night.  I got up, showered, and then started to read from the Book of Mormon.  Carol got up, so I fed the cats, and then started breakfast.  Robert called.  Jeanne didn't feel well, so he came earlier.  He called from the Scipio summit.   We walked around the yard and garden.  I was going to pulled down two dead junipers.   I tried to start the truck, but the battery was dead.  I put the charger on it and let it charge for fifteen minutes.   It still wouldn't start.  Robert used his car to pull over the dead junipers.         

Robert pulled them over.  
We then hooked a chain to the trees, and drug them over to my truck.  
Robert loaded them onto the truck.  Here he is picking up one of the chains.
Robert looked for some rocks by greenhouse one.  There weren't any that he wanted.  On the way, we saw these dead kittens.  They are about twelve inches long.  Yesterday a dog came into our yard and chased some of our cats away.  Some cats climbed a tree.  I think that the kittens belong to the neighbors to the east of us.

This is a light orange kitten.
This is a black kitten.  both were bloated covered with flies.
I started to dig a hole on the north edge of greenhouse four.  The ground was to hard.  I then took the dead cats to a place south of the watermelon garden.  I dug a while and then filled the hole with water.  When I came back the water had soaked away.  I dug the hole deeper and then put in the dead kittens.  The above photo shows me covering the hole.

Today is Labor Day, and a couple of boys from the ward brought the flag.  
Another picture of the flag.
I put the battery charger and extension cords in the truck.  In a couple of days I will charge the battery for a couple of hours.
Robert brought to large totes of tomatoes.  The tomatoes above are on the left side of the sink.
These tomatoes are on the right side of the sink.
I fed the cats.  One of them just laid down.
I went outside and took the above picture.  It looked like a black widow.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment