Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Beans

I got up earlier than usual. Showered, shaved, and read a short chapter from the Book of Mormon.  After breakfast, I picked the beans.

It was the most beans that we have picket from on picking.  Carol snaped all of them and put them into ten-pint bottles.  
I delivered two puzzles to their owner.  One the way home, I saw a dog.  It was on the road about 300 south and 200 west.  I took the above photo.  It looks like the dog that killed a couple of kittens by greenhouse three.
Carol put all the beans into ten-pint bottles.  She was able to put all of them in the pressure cooker.  They were finished in the early afternoon.  We drove to the drug store in Fillmore.  Carol got a prescription filled.  We came home.  There was four pints of old beans that were about four years old.  We threw them away.  I was able to make another set of labels.
Some of the watermelons are cracking.  I cut this one in half.  The seeds are ripe, but the melon was not very sweet.  I ate a little bit of it, and it wasn't very sweet.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment