Followers

Friday, September 23, 2022

Planted Grass

I watched the morning news until it was time to go to the |post office which was 9:30. I spent some time in the garden.  After that I watched "the Walton's" on TV.   Carol fixed spaghetti for lunch which was very good.  

The truck had some branches in the back.  I took it to the dump.  I planted grass seed at the home of Elisha Bills.  Carol and I then drove to Fillmore.  She got her prescription filled. We got a few groceries at the Fillmore Market.  We then came home.
Carol made some more zucchini bread.  We watched some more TV shows.  Elizabeth called we talked to her for over an hour.  I took a Topaz melon to the Richardsons.  They didn't answer the doorbell. I then put the melon in the garage which was open.  This is about it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment