Followers

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Spagatii Sauce

No sleeping in this morning.  I was up early, showered, and shaved.  I read the next chapter in the Book of Mormon.  Carol showered and did her hair while I was getting breakfast ready.  After breakfast we started to make Spagatii sauce.  The tomatoes were put in a blender.   We drove to Fillmore and bought a whole bunch of groceries.  The market had their case lot sale. They were then put in a large pot.  They were cooked for two hours.  I worked some in the garden while they were cooking.  After cooking, Carol put them in bottles and then put the bottles in a large pot.  They boiled for twenty minutes.  

They went directly to the cooling board from the kettle.

Here they cooled for awhile.
Carol put on the labels.  And then they were put into the pantry.  I dug up a lot of the watermelon vines and put them in a pile.  I picked a large Topaz melon.  We will take it to the Batty's in the morning.
This is a photo of the hose bibb that I will move further to the south.
I found this dead cat on the south end of house three.  It has been there for quite a long time.  I have been in there quite often and haven't seen it before.  Some time ago there were two dead kittens which were killed by a dog.
This toolbox and tools belong to Carol's father, Leslie Peay.   

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment