Followers

Monday, September 19, 2022

Laptop is fixed

When I woke up this morning, it was a little after five.  I didn't want to get up that early, so I went back to sleep.  When I got up it was nearly seven.  I quickly got up and fed the cats. I then got breakfast ready.  Carol wanted me to pick the beans.  I picked two.  There were a lot of blossoms, but no beans.  I watered the tomatoes and beans.  I then watered the plants in the south garden.  

I walked trough the Topaz melons and picked the above melon.
I washed off the dirt.  It weighted seven pounds.
I took this picture in the sink.  I then put it in the fridge.  Dan Speakman called and told me that the new keyboard was here.  I drove to Fillmore and gave Dan my laptop.  I also stopped at Roper's two get the parts to fix the leak in the tube in Carol's bathroom.  After lunch I went under the house and shut off the water.  I worked for a couple of hours to fix the leak.  Finally, I got it fixed.  I turned the water back on.  Success.  Dan called again and told me that my laptop was fixed.  I drove back to Fillmore and got my laptop.  Before I went home, I stopped at the burger king and bought two small hamburgers.  Carol made some zucchini bread.  It really tasted good She was tired and was glad for the sandwich.
A picture of some fall crocuses.  I watered the baskets and tubs.  I also watered the geraniums.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment