Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Repaired Dishwasher Rack

It was nearly seven when I got up this morning.  Carol got up soon after that.  I fed the cats.  I then fixed our breakfast.  Later I filled up the chicken watering can.  It was completely empty.  I watered some of the plants in the south garden.  I watched two of the woodworking shows on channel seven.  At ten we drove to Fillmore and bought some groceries.  We watched some of the cooking shows on channel seven. Carol fix lunch.   This afternoon I fixed the dishwasher rack.

There were two rollers that needed to be tightened.  It was pretty easy.   I pruned the dahlias west of the driveway.
The dahlia plant in the kidney was leaning over.  I tied it to the stake and that held it upright.  We went for a short ride around town.  I watered the baskets and hanging plants.   Later I watered geraniums.  The night and day were much cooler.  The air conditioner didn't come on all day.

Kind of a boring day.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment