Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Sealing Payson Temple

I got up early this morning.  I showered, read from the Book of Mormon, and then later I shaved.  I fed the cats, and then prepared breakfast.   After breakfast I watered the plants on the front porch.  We drove to the Payson temple.  It was about 9:30 when we left Holden.  There wasn't any parking close by, so we had to walk some distance to the temple doors.  Carol was really tired.  We put on our temple clothes.  I met Carol on the third floor.


When we finished, we drove to Wendys and got two small hamburgers, an order of fries, and two diet Pepsis.   We bought some ice cream and then started for home.  We filled the car with gas in Nephi and then on home. 
Carol filled the hummingbird feeder with sugar water.  It was nearly empty.
There was one large red pepper.  I tried to pick it, but it would not break off.  I got a pair of pruners and cut it loose.  This pepper was a handful.
This dark green melon is growing with my topaz melons.  I think that there was a seed in the ground left over from last year.
I picked seven topaz melons.  I cleaned them with the garden hose.
Here is seven melons.  Some large and some small.
This is the Alvera that transplanted last night.  

The Swanee man mad a delivery this afternoon.  I gave him one of the topaz melons.  I also, took a melon to the people who live across the street.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment