Followers

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Melons Delivered

 

I woke up several times to go to the bathroom.      I planned on sleeping in a little longer but started thinking about problems associated with the coming of winter.  How will I water the chickens?  What are we going to do with the pomegranate bush?  When should I start the furnace in house five to grow our needed bedding plants?  These are a few things that keep me awake.  I soon got up, showered, shaved, and read from the Book of Mormon.  After breakfast I checked out the garden.

This Easter Lilly is blooming.
I dug some potatoes.  Some were a good size.  I cleaned some while in this bucket. 
I picked these four Topaz melons sprayed them clean with the hose.  Later in the afternoon, I drove around town and delivered them to some of our friends. 
Dusty, our cat, laid down near the chair that I was sitting on.  I took picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment