Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Shot in the Arm

We had our usual breakfast this morning.  I picked a handful of beans.  Our pole beans have quit.  Our bush beans are producing only a few. 

We drove over to the Central Utah Health Center where we got our covid booster shot.  I took the photo as we were leaving.  The inmates from the jail were mowing the lawn.
There was a small tree growing in the south end of the dahlia garden.  I cut it down and treated the stump with killsall.  I put the tree in the truck with the other branches.
I also cut down most of the Russian Sage and I brushed on killsall on the freshly cut stems.
This photo shows the freshly cut stems.
I took this photo to show how the flower bed looks after the Russian Sage is gone.  There will be room for more dahlias.
A couple of days ago when I went to the dump, I picked up these two weathered boards.  they are eight foot 2 x12.  
Here is another photo.
The cats would not curl up in the above pot, because there was too much soil in it.  I removed some of the soil and put in a fresh layer of pea gravel.  Our cat, Tiger, was close by.  I filled the hand sprayer with Killzall and sprayed a lot of weeds and also the dreaded puncture vine.  I dug up a lot it a couple of days ago.  I found a few large plants and a lot of small plants which I sprayed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LE.AVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment