Followers

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Picked Beans & Tomatoes

 As soon as breakfast was over, I picked the beans. 

Carol snapped all of them and put them in the bottle.

I then picked the tomatoes.  The above photo is of the second picking.  The first picking was in a larger container.  Carol washed them and put them on a towel which was on the cupboard.
Carol processed them in a pressure cooker.  It takes quite a long time to complete the process.   She wrote a date on the lid and then they were put into the pantry. 
We took the house garbage to the dumpster.
I picked this watermelon yesterday and put it in the fridge.  I got it out and ate part of it.  I then gave the rest of it to the chickens.  They ate the seeds.

There has been a dog running through the yard.  It chased all the cats away.  The cats didn't come back.  Later in the evening some of the cats came back to eat.  Carol and I drove around town this evening.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!






No comments:

Post a Comment