Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Sunday Choir Practice

 

I got up this morning at 4:45 to put the roast in the crockpot.  That took about ten minutes, and then it was back to bed.  It was after six when I got up the second time.  I showered and dressed and then outside to turn off the water on the back lawn that was on all night.  Carol was up a little later and we prepared potatoes, carrots, and sweet potatoes to put in the crockpot.  

I put on my suit.  I went to choir practice without any teeth.  I was able to practice.  I hadn't sung any of the songs before.  But before the practice was over, I was able to sing them a little.  I then hurried home to get my teeth and bring Carol to church.  Carol forgot her tithing, so I went back home.  I couldn't find the envelop.  I looked all over the kitchen and family room.  I finally found it in the kitchen.  I went back to church and still was about ten minutes early.

We had a good dinner.  We watched channel eleven for the church programing.  Warmups for supper.  It has been so hot that I watered some of the garden and the kidney.  Robert called.  He and Jeanne are coming tomorrow.  He is bringing some tomatoes.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment