Followers

Friday, September 9, 2022

Timpanogos Temple

This morning I was up early.  We are going to meet Miles and Nyleen Batty at their home.  We had an early morning breakfast.  I put Roberts large totes in the trunk.  I put the bucket of tomatoes that I picked last yesterday afternoon on the floor behind the passenger seat.   I put our temple suitcases in the trunk.  It was 7:00 when we left for Lindon.  We picked up Miles and Nyleen and then drove to American Fork and then to the Timpanogos Temple.  We were there about an hour early.  We waited in the chapel.  We were then invited to go to the session room.  We had a good experience.  When the session was over, we drove to the construction site for the Lindon Temple.

Here is the first picture.
And the second picture.
A picture of our car in the temple parking lot.    We to Sam's Club and bought some needed supplies.  We put our purchase in the trunk.  There were a lot of cars were lined up to get gas.  We then drove to Costco.
The lines at Costco were much shorter.  As soon as the car in front of us moved we drove up and filled up.  We bought a couple of sandwiches at the Payson Wendys.  We ate our sandwiches as we left Payson.
We stopped at the Red Barn.  Carol got a medium soft ice cream cone, and I got me a medium hard ice cream cone.  We then drove home.  I run water down the melon rows in the south garden.
The bush beans are always dry.  I let the sprinkler run for over and hour.  I also let sprinklers run on the pea plants.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment