Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Timpanogos Temple

My light alarm turned on at 5:15 this morning.  I showered and put on my Sunday clothes.  I opened the door to Carol's bedroom.  She was awake and her severe pain kept her awake all night.  I fixed breakfast.

I took this picture after we were on our way.  It shows that the road was still wet from the rain that fell during the night.  We stopped at the Home of Miles and Nyleen Batty              
This is a beautiful chrysanthemum east of their home.  We picked them up and drove to the Timpanogos Temple.  As we got closer to the temple, Miles began to look through his wallet for his temple recommend.  All that he could find was the holder for his recommend.  I parked the car in the temple parking lot. It was quite a walk back to the temple.  Nyleen looked at everything in his wallet and still no recommend.   The temple recorder is able to check if Miles has a current recommend.  He found that he had one.  He then let them in the temple.  It was a good session, and there were a lot of patrons.  We stopped at Sam's Club and bought a few things.  We also bought some gas and then drove streight home.
I picked these three melons.  I gave the one on the left to our neighbors across the street.  I saw him in his yard.  I then walked across the street and gave it to him.
I also picked these cucumbers.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment