Followers

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Broken Nail Gun

Yesterday, I bought a 5/8 inch hose repair kit.
 The part that connects the hose to the hose bib was leaking badly.  I bought one that was 5/8 inch width.  I cut off the leaking when I turned on the water.  I cut it off this morning and the new one would not fit.  I discovered today that it was 3/4 inch part.  I found a cheap one in my supply of pipe fittings.   It is pictured above.  It works better than the old one.  
I hooked up the nail gun to my new compressor and it would not work.  I watched a You Tube video that explained how to fix it.  I took the off the piston cover.  It looked okay.  I wiped it off and put it back together.  Still didn't work.
The grapes continue to dry.

I spent some time pruning tomato plants in house one and six.  I found a couple of small beans growing.

That's all


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment