Followers

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Help Came

I watered the baskets and pots in the front yard.  Richard was here just after I finished.  Carol asked me to have Richard empty the trailer.  There was some more pruning to do and one tree that I wanted cut down.  Richard cut a large branch of the Honey suckle tree.  The chain came off the saw.  It took us quite a while to get it back on.  He finished cutting the branch.

We then cut down a small mulberry tree.  I cut it in to smaller pieces.  We drug them out to the trailer.  I tightly tied down the branches.  We picked up the key and took them to the dump.  It didn't take us long to unload.

Richard drove to Delta for the family reunion.  
I fertilized the corn and then run the water down each row.   Also, watered the peppers, squash, and beans.
 This strange melon growing among the Topaz melons is getting larger.
 As well as the Topaz melon.
The Crimson Sweet watermelon is beginning to grow.  There are a lot of smaller watermelons growing in the melon patch.  The deer have been eating grape leaves.
The cucumbers in house six are starting to grow.  The question that I have is will it be pollenated?
I planted another tray of Detroit red beets.  I put one seed in each cell.

We drove to Delta for our family reunion and golf tournament.


Comments and questions are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment