Followers

Friday, August 3, 2018

Farmer's Market, Orem or Provo

I've been researching the farmer's market in Utah County.  Orignally I was going to go to the one in Orem just north of the University Mall.  I would have driven up this afternoon and got home around ten. That trip would have been to hard on Carol.  The next one is in Provo in the morning.  I asked Robert if he would get the produce and be at the Pioneer park at seven in the morning.  He agreed and he was here at nine and went back home at 9:45 loaded with cucumbers and tomatoes.
 As soon as breakfast and few chores were over I picked the cucumbers.  They hadn't been picked for several day, so there were a lot of them.
 Carol took the above cucumbers to the post office.  They were all gone except for two, when I went back to get the tote.
Dianne and Violet came to pick the tomatoes.  The above picture show the produce that they will take to the market in the morning.
The trays above  are the ones that I kept and Robert is taking them to the Provo market.
These State Fair Zinnias are so pretty.  I had to take a picture.
I planted another tray of Detroit Red Beets.  The one next in line is what I planted last Saturday.



Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment