Followers

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Cousin Party.

I did the watering in the garden this morning.   Carol made frog-eye salad.  We finished that up this morning.  I then did the watering in house two and three.
I picked a few grapes and instead of eating them I put them on the lower end of the screen closest to the fan.  They are bright green.
They are easy to see in the above photo.  I pulled them loose form their stems.  I will have to do that to all of them.  I thought that it might be faster to do it before they dry.
There are about a dozen seedless cucumbers that have not been transplanted.  I transplanted four of them in house six on the hoop were I want to put beans.
I haven't had fertilizer for nearly two weeks.  I got five quarts of organic fertilizer into the barrel.  I hope that it will help some.
The earlier picture was taken this morning.  The above picture was taken tonight after we got home.

The rest of the picture are from the cousin party.  One family spoke as if they were our ancestors.  It was very interesting.




Comments and questions are welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment