Followers

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

After the Temple



There is road construction between Gunnison and Salina.  There is one lane open traffic in both direction has to take turns.  Some time the wait is pretty long.  We went around the construction by driving through Axtel.   There is a sign in front of one yard as in the above photo.  The person that lived there is now dead.  He was a collector of all kinds of items.  No one lives there and the family is not selling anything.  Therefore, the sign.
 I picked the cucumbers in house six which filled three buckets.  Some cucumbers are quite large and others are smaller.
After we got home I did the watering.  The plants were okay.
The drain in my tub is plugged with hair.  It takes a while for the water to drain out.  I got some tools and began to take the stopper apart.  I took part of it apart.  There is plastic piece that I could not get off.  I used a 9/16 inch wrench and some pliers.  I broke the plastic piece.  I did get all the hair and gook out.  I need to by replacement parts at the hardware store. 
The radish seed that I planted Saturday morning are beginning to germinate.
It is not often that we see all the cats and kittens together. But here they are.  Three kittens, tiger on the left, Freckles on the right, and the little mother cat at the top which only part of her is showing.
The corn is really growing well.  It is getting tall enough to be blown over by a hard wind.  I drive in conduit post and string some twine to hold them.  Not finished.
I planted some carrot seed in the raised bed.  I ran the sprinkler for an hour or so to wet them.



Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment