Followers

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Most Tomatoes are Harvested

This morning I watered the pots in front of the house.  I also watered the west garden.   
The wasp trap had a lot of wasps in it.  I dumped it on the driveway and stomped on them to kill and that had not died.

This is the carrots finally coming up.  The are tiny with just the cotyledons showing.
The sweet corn is really doing well.  I wanted a picture that indicates the height of the corn.
Frank and Dianne were here.  They picked mot of the tomatoes.  Diane is in the photo.
A picture of Dianne and Frank.
A small container of gladiator tomatoes.  These are going to the high school faculty room where Dianne works.  They will be free or donations accepted.
Frank believes this is the fruit of a seedless tomato.  I don't know, but will follow the plant.  It is similar to the Gladiator tomato.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment