Followers

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Asphalt





The Swan man came by yesterday afternoon and left bag full of food that I had ordered last week.  I took the bag and filled it with one of the large nursery pots and filled it with the aluminum cat food containers.  I took them out to the shed.
I dug up six strawberry plants and planted them west of the bale of straw.   I dug the holes and put compost in the bottom of the hole.  I the placed the plants into the hole.  I did it six times.  I watered them.
Here are a few more.
I was working in the garden when a pick-up stopped on the street in front of our house.   He wanted to put new sealant  on our driveway.  I talked to Carol.  He said that it would cost me $350.  We haven't sealed the driveway for a long time.   I told him okay.  I would pay for it.
His son was helping him.  He started next to the concrete and worked his way back to the street.
There was two to three inch strip between the asphalt and drive concrete.  He had a bag of asphalt the he filled the crack.  It didn't take much.
The finished job looks pretty good.
The rest off the afternoon I dug, hoed, and pulled the

No comments:

Post a Comment