Followers

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Box Storage in Garage

I opened the blinds this morning and was surprised at all the snow.  There was  /
5 1/2 inches of snow on the glass coffee table on the patio.
I took several pictures, but it was a little early before the was much light.  The above photo is the last one I took.  It shows the front of the house.  I did a little cleaning in my bedroom.  I shredded a bunch of magazines.
I planned on moving one of the shelves in the shed to the garage.  I had to wait until some of the snow melted this afternoon.  I took the two wheel, wheel barrow to the shed and loaded all of the label boxes and took them to the garage.  I got all of them on the wheel barrow.  I stacked all of the boxes on the work bench by the table saw.

I then removed the piece of plywood that was holding the shelves to the shed wall.  Jim helped me get the shelves out of the shed and on to the wheelbarrow.  Jessen and Jim wheeled it to the garage.  I backed the car out of the garage.  The shelves were still on the wheelbarrow.  They pushed it near the back of the garage.  .
Then they worked into place against the wall.  The above picture shows it to the right of the back door.   I begin put the boxes in the shelves.
The shelves were not attached to the back wall.  I took me awhile to figure out how to do that.  I found the el piece. I screwed  it to the short piece of wood and then screwed the wood to the wall.  Then it was putting the screw into the side of the shelf.
The right side was a little harder.  I made a piece that resembles a milk stool.  I had to hole it tight against the side and drive a screw through the hole that I made earlier.  I needed one more hand.  I finally drove a screw into the hole I made in the side.
I put some screws in some of the boxes.  I removed the lids on all of the boxes.  I didn't want to have to take off the lid to see what is in it.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment