Followers

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter 2020

Sunday Morning.  After a shower and a shave, I put on my regular work clothes, even though I was not going to do any work because it is the Sabbath.  We fixed our breakfast which consisted of oatmeal mush and egg on my toast.  We then prepared much of our Sunday dinner.

A little after nine we started our Sunday services.  We started with the ministering of the sacrament.  I broke a small piece of bread in half, and then read sacrament prayer on the bread.  After partaking of the bread I read the sacrament prayer for the water.  We put away  the bench as we used for a sacrament table.

We watched several videos about Easter.

After dinner we did the purple lip tradition which is the second year.  Actually the tradition was started last year.
Lisa gave us some blue candied Easter eggs.  We get them wet and rub our lips with the egg.
I put the pictures on Face Book and at the last count there was 102 likes.

All in all it has been a good day.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment