Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Pedestal is Finished


I glued the top of the pedestal last night and this morning it was not a smooth glue job.   I cut down the middle which went through the glue joint.  I then glued it back together.
The pedestal stem had a bad spot because of the router.   I applied some glue and held it together with this short speed clamp.
The strawberry bed doesn't look good.  I removed the cover and watered some.  It looks like all of the plants are dead.  I think they were dead when I got them.
The radishes are growing well.  I transplanted a red beet in a spot in the corner.
I seeded the red beets here and there will be a good crop.  The welded wire is in place to keep the chickens from scratching in the raised bed.
I uncovered the peas.  there should be a lot of them.
I brought the two trays of sweet corn to the patio.  It is ready to be transplanted.  It is hear to be hardened of before I plant them early next week.
I got some Gladiator tomato seeds and planted them.  I soaked the six packs in a tray of water.
The package said twenty-five seeds, I planted twenty-nine.  The cells of one six pack had one empty cell.
The empty seed packet.
I covered the seeds with vermiculite and soaked them in the pan of water.
The six packs are setting on a water proof heating pad.  I hope the germinate a lot fast than those in house five.
Here the pedestal is finished.  I glued the stem to the base and came back a couple hours later and turned it upside down and drove in some brads with my brad nailer .


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment