Followers

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Mow & Fertilize

After breakfast and the news is over I started up the mower and begin on the front lawn.  I had to dump three times and at the end dumped a little bit.  I dumped it on the compost pile.
I then mowed the lawn east of the house and then to the backyard lawn and finished up on the lawn west of the garage.
I decided to put fertilizer on the lawn.  I was watching some weather in Las Vegas where it was raining.  I went out and there was some light rain.  I had two bags of fertilizer.  It had picked up some moisture and half was like a brick in the bag.  I raised the garage door and dumped in on the floor behind the door.  I broke it all up and made three trips around the yard with the spreader at full open.
The latest planting of red beats is beginning to germinate.  I planted them six days ago.
Tiger, our cat, climbed up the ladder.  I took several pictures as she climbed.
She is on the fourth step.  She didn't go any further.
I watched a Kreg tool video.  My Kreg tools are in a box by the garage side door.  I sorted them and put the screws in separate boxes.  I then labeled each box according to screw size and put them in nursery tag boxes.
All of them are in the shelves at the back of the garage.





No comments:

Post a Comment