Followers

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Asparagus

There was a Face Book posting mentioning the appearance of asparagus.  I walked out to our asparagus and found a couple were coming up.  I also found a lot of weeds and including foxtail, wild rye, and sand burrs.
I found the back pack sprayer in house three.  The weed killer was in the shed.  I filled up the tank and started spraying weeds in the asparagus patch.  While spraying there I found a few more asparagus stems.  They may be ready for harvesting Sunday after our inhouse church services.
I watered our plants in house five which were doing really well.  Also the carrots, radishes, and red beets.  I uncovered the burlap which covered the strawberries  I watered each plant several times with the watering can.  I put wire over the top of the strawberries do keep off the chickens.

I filled up the sprayer again and sprayed weeds north of our garden out by the road.  There was a show of the cable line in the ground.  I sprayed everything nort of the shadow.

I spent a couple of hours in the garage labeling the small plastic boxes which hold the grabber screws.

 Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment