Followers

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

From A to Z

Nothing unusual this morning.  Shower, Book of Mormon reading, news, and breakfast.
Carol finished her puzzle last night and started a new one this morning.
I built another shelf in the appliance garage.  This one was much easier than the French cleft.  Evan though it was easier, I still made several mistakes and had to take it apart and put it back together again.  There are two items on top of the shelf which left a lot of room for the toaster.
I did some weeding where the peonies are;  I found this little root.  I was going to plant it in the garden some where, changed my mind.  It would get lost.  It is picture with a trowel.
I planted it in a pot and put it with the vegetable trays in house five.
These tomatoes are in house six.  I haven't been in there for several days.
This almond shrub is in full bloom.  Carol once it moved closer to the house.   It should be moved in the fall, but I always for get it.
Another photo.
A close-up.  It is really pretty.
I did some weeding.  Right now, I am not motivated to weed.  I went back to the house.  It was about four.  After sitting there for a short time, I decided that I just couldn't sit around.  There are a couple of things that Carol wanted me to do.  I went back out and did two of them.
I cut down the hardy pompus grass.  I was on my on my knees with pruners.
I cut the grass as close to the ground as I could.   It just fell any where that I could put it.  There was one large plant, a mid-size plant and then a small one.
I raked it up, and got a big bundle in my arms and carried to a compost pile.  It took about three trips to get it all moved.
We have a flower garden west of house five.  I cut away the dead Chrysanthemums, stems.  There is a tulip to the left in the picture and the Chrysanthemums, to the right are about one inch tall.



Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment