Followers

Friday, April 3, 2020

Planted Detroit Red Beets

This morning we made our weekly trip to Fillmore Market where we bought groceries that should last until next Friday.  Also, I deposited the rent check in State Bank of Southern Utah.  We also stopped at the Zion's bank where I made our monthly $1100 house payment.  We have to make twelve more payments and our house will be paid for.
I walked out to the garden.  The soil at the top of the carrot bed was frozen.  I looked at in the afternoon and the tiny carrot plants showing the cotyledons were okay.
The red beets growing in house five are looking good.  There is at least 90 percent germination.
Can't see the cabbage plants.  But they are doing well.  I am watering everyday.
I planted a tray of Detroit Red beets this afternoon.
Two days ago I put ten Crooked Neck seeds in a zip bag for a germination tests.  Some of the seeds are swelling.
The Green Arrow peas are coming up from the beginning of the row to the end.
The two hens begged me to let the leave the hen house.  They were outside most of the afternoon.


Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment