Followers

Monday, April 20, 2020

Well and Pump are Working

Laundry day.  sheets, pillow cases, and clothes not washed yesterday.  The strawberries do not look good.  I called the nursery where I bought them.   I complained some to the lady that answered the phone.  I told her that the plants looked dead when I got them and they have been planted for over two weeks.  She wanted me to take some pictures and send them to her.
I dug up some plants and noticed some new growth.  I replanted them and will wait for another week to see if they will grow some.  
The left rear tractor sheared a key.  I and they removed the wheel.  It has been like that for about three weeks.  I dug some of the soil way from under the tractor and was able to get a heavy pipe under it and was able to lift it some.  With the help of others we were able lift it high enough get a jack under it.  They took them when to have some machine work done.
Our neighbor, Richard, is trimming the tree across the fence for our neighbor.
I took another picture later in the day.  I don't see and difference.
I sanded the top of this stool.  There were spots that needed more putty.
I put more putty on it.  More sanding tomorrow.
Jessen and Jim working on the tractor.  They took off the left rear motor and took it Fillmore.
Adam put in the new breaker for the pump.  I couldn't tell if the pump was working or not.  I took the cover off the pressure switch and got then pump a pumping.  
This is where a three foot pipe stood with a hose bib at the top.  It broke right above a tee.  The bottom of the tee goes to another pipe which goes out to the garden.
This photo is in the north west corner of our yard.  I put the cap on.  Before I put the cap on the water was coming out here.
This is by the grape plants.  It broke below the ball valve.
This one was also broke below the ball valve.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment