Followers

Friday, May 27, 2022

Chrysanthemums

This morning a little after breakfast, we drove to the Fillmore Market to get some chrysanthemums.  There was one pallet in the front of the store north, and another pallet on the north front of the store.  They were in a variety of colors.  We bought fifteen and took them right home. 

 We left some in the car and put some on the counter in the kitchen.   I moved the hoses off the lawn in preparation of mowing it.

Water was running on the row of sweet corn.  I turned it on last night and forgot to turn  it off last night.  I turned it off. 
I started to mow the front lawn.  The grass catcher was full.  I drove to the garden to dump the grass in the north garden.   The engine was running well by the time I got to the garden.  I dumped grass and checked the gas tank.  I was empty.  I filled it up with gas from the back tank.
I walked back to the grape vines and found this new vine.  The deer had eaten part of the vine, but there was one tiny cluster of grape buds.
I finished the lawn.  Here is a photo of the back lawn, pretty and green.  Robert and Jeanne came to see us.  We had a good visit.  I showed Robert around the yard.  The picked a few flowers and took a vase of flowers for their baby that is buried in the Holden cemetery.
The century plant is about six feet tall.
We have fifteen mums.  I made two hooks for each mum.  I made them out of the fabric staples.   I watered the plants in house five and in the garden.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment