Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sunday Morning

After breakfast I opened the east door to house five.  Everything looked good.  I checked out the garden, and it looks good.  I read the priesthood lesson and then watched the video.  We got dinner ready.  Carol took me took church for choir practice.  She then went home.   A member of the stake presidency was there.  The meeting was about to begin.  I thought that we could have him sign our temple recommend.  I left the meeting and hurried home to get our recommends.  I came back to church when the bishopric was sustaining people who received new calling.  We have always turned in our old recommend and Carol didn't have hers.  I always have mine in my suit pocket.  So, we didn't do anything.  The sacrament meeting speakers did a good job and our priesthood meeting teacher did well.  We came home for meat loaf, snap beans, baked potato and baked sweet potato.  We watched some TV.    We went to Fillmore and met with a member of the stake presidency who signed our recommends.  Following are photos of old and new recommends.

Photo of back of new recommend.
Front of New recommend.
Photo of the back of the old recommend. 
Photo of front of old recommend.   There is quite a difference in the new and old recommend.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment